Project donor: German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ)
Funding (amount): 65,132 euros
Duration of the project for 2021 - 12 months
Implementing organization: ALE "Kyrgyz Association for Adult Education"
Contact person: Karagul kyzy Cholpon
Address: Bishkek, Manas Ave 40
Теl: +996 552 925 125, 0772 182 574, 0708 413 800
Web site and pages in social networks:
Place of the project implementation:
Levels of implementation (macro, meso, micro)
Macro: Policy dialogue and lobbying for adult education at local, national and regional levels lead to broader consideration of AE in policies and budgets.
Meso: Partners and networks in the country and region are strengthened in their institutional capacities and adult educators are trained.
Micro : Adult learning offerings are improving and increasing.
Improving the ALE policy based on the effective practice of the ALE and ATCs as a contribution to the achievement of the SDGs and the implementation of the Plan for the implementation of the Education Strategy 2021-2040 in terms of non-formal adult education.
Local population, socially vulnerable groups, individual applicants, employees of enterprises with the aim of raising their qualifications, migrants, People With Disabilities
- Supplemented the Charter of the Association, expanded functions.
Developed and approved:
- Regulation on personnel policy,
- Code of Business Conduct,
- Situation in the field of the environment,
- Conflict of Interest Statement,
- Statement of Transparency and Accountability,
- Regulations on membership,
- Accounting policy.
The following documents were finalized, agreed upon and approved with the training participants:
- Development strategy of KAIV for 2021-2025
- Action plan for the implementation of this strategy.
• Committee on Social Issues, Science, Culture, Education and Health of the JK KR
• Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic
• Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Kyrgyz Republic
• DVV International
• Non-governmental organizations
• State Administrations, local self-government bodies, social development departments
• Business structures
• Public Foundation "AVEP"
• Center for Public Technologies
• Public Fund "Agents of Change"
KAEA Membership in:
Association for the Development of Education in Kyrgyzstan,
Asia Pacific Association of Basic and Adult Education (ASPBAE)