DVV International Uzbekistan works at three levels in order to establish social structures enabling sustainable impacts of adult learning and education and lifelong learning – micro, meso and macro levels.
1. Re-entry pathway into society for (ex-)prisoners
2. Social support and protection of rights of the rural population living in the Fergana valley
3. Preventing Violent Extremism in Central Asia (PREVECA)
5. Promoting development of the continuing education for staff in vocational education
6. Contribution the Centers of culture to the development of potential
8. Study: Adult Learning and Education in Uzbekistan